I was called into the office of a marketing manager of a client, and asked what I thought of some ideas they are planning to use for a marketing campaign. When I was happy to assist, I pointed out that my expertise is not in design or marketing. Her response was that I gave her a fresh perspective.
- Are you giving a fresh perspective to your clients?
- Are you entrenched in their processes?
- Are you open to getting a perspective from somewhere different?
- Are you stuck dong things the same way you always have?
- How often does your perspective change?