In my previous post I gave some tips on getting tasks done; here are some tips on what to get done.
- Never accept a meeting on the same today – it messes up your planning
- Know what you need to do today, and only focus on those – remember to eat the biggest frog First (Brian Tracey)
- Don’t do other people’s work – it is too easy to say yes, but mean no – delegate!
- Only commit to work that you can complete, and if you can’t complete it, don’t commit!
- Don’t make promises you cannot keep.
- Don’t let people flatter you, – if you don’t want to be involved, say no.