- Anyone Can Learn to Be Funnier!
- An unexpected gift
- Are you an expert communicator?
- Are you a teacher?
- Are you in the minority?
- Are you planning for the unexpected?
- Are you prepared for anything?
- Are you wasteful with words?
- Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur: How to publish a book
- A clear message
- A few lessons from Gary Bailey
- A freebee from the best
- A lesson for speakers from Stephen King
- A lesson from the marketing department
- A lesson in being prepared
- A picture speaks 1000 words – using graphs in PowerPoint
- A small thing can have a huge impact – 20 logistical tips
- A thought on pseudoscience…
- Day One review
- Debunking the 55/38/7 speaking rule
- Definitive list of public speaking blogs – updated with Twitter
- DEVONThink or Evernote?
- DG in the news
- Do you backup?
- Do you leave effective voicemail messages?
- Do you leave memorable messages – Darren LaCroix on originality
- Do you return messages?
- Do you set your audience on fire?
- Do you tell your own stories?
- Do you want my money or not?
- Hackers: book review
- How much effort are you prepared to put into your passion?
- How quickly does an audience judge a speaker?
- How to craft the perfect CV
- How to make money as a speaker without charging a speaking fee
- How to Triple Your Back of the Room Book Sales Every Time You Do a Public Speaking Engagement
- Schrodenger’s Restaurant
- Servant leadership in a restaurant
- Seth Godin on tech support
- Shopping with Cybercellar; a lesson in customer service
- Speaker’s Checklist – 20 items to pack
- Speaking off the cuff – a resource
- Sticking to the CODE?
- Stop being interrupted
- Syndicating your blog – Word Camp Cape Town
- The A-Z of public speaking
- The GROW model
- The Oratorical Prowess of Barack Obama
- The 10 Lies Software Developers Tell
- The 10 Truths of Public Speaking
- The 13 P’s of creating a speech – a speech outline from Ken Annandale
- The 7 P’s of a great story
- This is what customer service is!
- Tips from “The Positive Guy”
- Toastmasters Induction Speech
- Truth or dare
- What are you charging to speak?
- What attitude are you taking into this week?
- What do you need to do?
- What image are you projecting? 10 tips to selling yourself
- What I talk about when I talk about running
- What Matters Now: free ebook
- What to get done
- When you are the Emcee at a Wedding
- Who is the star of the show anyway? How to introduce a speaker
- Why Toastmasters
- Winning the humour hop-about contest
- 10 Delivery Guidelines for Speaking with Impact
- 10 Myths of Public Speaking
- 10 things to never say to a customer
- 10 Tips from Craig Valentine to improve your next speech
- 10 tips to add humour to your presentation
- 10 ways to grow your business
- 13 P’s of creating a speech – lessons from Ken Annandale
- 15 common mistakes speakers make
- 15 leadership traits
- 16 Lessons from Dr Ali Backer
- 21 tips for email etiquette
- 3D can distort the truth – using graphs in PowerPoint
- 3 acronyms to make email messages a little more effective
- 3 things they don?t tell you about goal setting
- 3 Tips for Effective Negotiation
- 3 Tips for venue setup
- 39 Tips to Improve Your Writing
- 4 Steps to effective listening
- 4 tips on PowerPoint
- 43 Dos and 35 Don’ts of Public Speaing
- 47 Phrases to avoid when speaking
- 6 Free Be’s
- 7 lessons from wordcamp
- 8 tips from Mark Brown