You can’t buy Herbs de Provence in South Africa – I have not idea why. But I love them so much that I just make my own. Here’s my recipe.
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary (crush a bit if they are big pieces)
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
2 thoughts on “Herbs de Provence”
Craig thank you so much for the recipe, but where to get dried lavender flowers? Other than from my own garden?
Good online shops will have them, otherwise skip them, the French version doesn’t have it, but the American does as far as I recall.